2020-ongoing: Personal Assistant
Work as Bruce Bentley’s personal assistant with Health Traditions.
2019-ongoing: Disability Support Worker
Work as a home carer and disability support worker for Careseekers and private clients in northern Tasmania, Australia.
2018-2019: Brukerstyrt Personlig Assistent / Home Carer
Work as a home carer and disability support worker for Ringsaker Kommune, Humana Omsorg AS and ULOBA AS in Norway.
2018: Accredited Practitioner Training in Trad. Thai Massage
Northern style Thai Massage training with Valentina Gombi of Byron Thai Massage School in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Thai Massage (Levels I and II)
- Level III Practice Week
- 4 weekly Yoga sessions with Uschi Steedman
- 1 weekly Body Movement sessions with Peter Notley
2017: Advanced Certificate in Integrated Cupping Therapy
Cupping therapy training with Bruce Bentley of Health Traditions in Melbourne, Australia.
- Different cupping applications and vacuum levels
- Diagnosis of cupping marks
- Russian cupping massage
- Chinese and Vietnamese cupping techniques to alleviate pain and discomfort
- Cupping for sports injuries and joint pain
- Cupping for deficiencies
- Cupping for mending fascia and hip problems
- Cupping treatment for scar tissue, cellulite, and stretch marks
- Abdominal cupping techniques
- Cupping for neck, shoulder and back relief
- Facial cupping techniques for sinus, TMJ and headache relief, as well as skin conditions
- Use of hand-blown cupping glasses with an attached pump, Haci magnetic cups and flexible silicon cups
2016-ongoing: Registered Homøopratiker
Registered naturopath (Norway) offering services in nutritional therapy, yoga-based Thai massage, sliding cup massage, bodyweight-based exercise training and interpretative nature guiding.
2015-2016: Naturmedisinsk grunnutdanning og VEKS
Natural medicine studies and VEKS (vitenskap, etikk, kommunikasjon og samfunn) course at Tønsberg medisinsk skole in Norway.
2014: Formation en graphothérapie
Training courses in graphomotor therapy at the ACADEG ASBL - ACADÉMIE de graphologie & graphothérapie in Brussels, Belgium.
2013-2016: Brukerstyrt Personlig Assistent / Home Carer
Work as a home carer for Dialogue AS and ULOBA AS in Norway.
2012-2016: Heilpraktiker Ausbildung
Naturopathic studies (anatomy, physiology, biology, pathology, etc.) at Isolde Richter Heilpraktikerschule in Kenzingen, Germany, with extra courses in nutritional therapy, sports medicine, the fundamentals of Traditional Chinese Medicine, fasting and cupping therapy.
2010-2011: Psychology major
Psychology study with specialisation in cognitive psychology and neuroscience at Deakin University in Melbourne, Australia.
2008: Certificate in Traditional Thai Massage
Southern style Thai Massage training and introduction to sliding cup massage with Bruce Bentley of Health Traditions in Melbourne, Australia.
2007-2008: Certificate III in Fitness Instruction
Foundational course in fitness instruction with Australian Institute of Fitness in Sydney, Australia
1995-2007: Psychology-based Consultant
Work as a personal assistant to a practical psychologist and involvement in handwriting analysis - the study of graphic movement for psychological, neurological and physiological diagnosis.
Foundational course in foot massage and reflexology in Darwin, Australia.
Go to Top ↑